The Commercial Development team is key to the continued success of MRN. Their key purpose being to nurture and develop current clients and to identify and secure new alliances who can benefit from the global services MRN provide.
About the role…
As an Account Manager on the Sponsor Alliance team at MRN, you will be responsible for generating new business from existing sponsor clients, ensuring all opportunities are successfully secured and client retention remains high. You will manage a portfolio of key clients, whilst maintaining and building relationships within a selection of target organisations. You will also work in close partnership with the proposals and contracts teams and other internal functions to generate new sales leads and ensure secured projects are successfully transitioned to the operational teams for delivery.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for a talented and commercial individual with proven success of securing and developing key relationships within pharma, biotech or CRO clients. Experience of selling services within the competitive and innovative decentralised trials arena would be a strong advantage although not essential. The ability to influence and engage senior stakeholders both internally and externally is a must for this role.
It’s essential you have:
- A degree in life science, pharmacy, nursing or equivalent relevant experience
- Significant experience of selling services within the clinical trials arena
- Accomplished skills at both identify and driving new sales opportunities and developing successful relationships within existing client accounts
- Strong experience of successfully managing and developing clients of strategic importance
- Formal sales training is desirable and familiarisation with Salesforce would be advantageous
Role based: UK based
Contract type: Permanent/Full-time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.