The Business Development team are accountable to bring in business to MRN, looking after current customers and identifying customers who fit the MRN model and have a strong pipeline. The Business Development team also act as account managers and are involved as an escalation point for the lifespan of the study and governance of the customer portfolio of studies.
About the role…
The Business Generation Office Associate will be accountable for assisting with SalesForce improvement, contact development and lead generation, reporting and insight analysis to help efficient commercial activity and process improvement for Business Development, Marketing and Proposals.
You will build strong relationships with Business Development, Marketing and Proposals to ensure their process improvement requirements are understood and all IT systems provide efficient business process and deliver high quality, accurate data.
- Support the development of the Commercial Groups SalesForce Customer Relationship Management System
- Work with Marketing, Business Development and Proposals to understand SalesForce and process improvement requirements and report to the appropriate manager
- To create and report all the Business Generation Groups metrics in a timely and accurate manner
- Complete analytical investigations on behalf of the Commercial Team to drive actionable insights for internal stakeholders
- Support in the development of IT and data infrastructure to ensure they are maintained accurately and to improve data quality and efficiency in the Commercial Team
- Report progress and status updates of Commercial Development projects on a monthly basis
- Work with Market Insight and Marketing to identify and manage leads in SalesForce and allocate to the Business Development team for follow up.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of lead conversion as required
- Complete prospecting and develop a robust database of potential customers in MRNs SalesForce system and communicate systematically to the Business Development team for follow up
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who pays rigorous attention to detail and who is able to translate data into actionable insight and compelling business stories.
It’s Essential you have:
- Experience working within a sales / inside sales or commercial team
- Expertise in SalesForce Customer Relationship Management System
- Experience in Commercial process development and delivery
- Prior experience working within a fast-paced, commercial setting
- Experience of creating and analysing sales metrics and data
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Role based: Milton Keynes, with flexible working options
Contract type: Permanent/Full-time
MRN are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.