The Business Development team are accountable for generating revenue for MRN, both by looking after current clients and by identifying prospective organisations who align well to the MRN services and business model.
About the role…
The key focus of the Commercial Insights Associate role is to support the MRN Commercial Group. You will be accountable for assisting with a variety of tasks including driving Salesforce improvements, contact development and lead generation alongside reporting and insight analysis. You will also play a key role is ensuring process improvement across the Business Development, Marketing and Proposals teams and that all IT systems provide efficient business process and deliver high quality, accurate data.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development of the Commercial Groups Customer Relationship Management System, Salesforce
- Partnering with Marketing, Business Development and Proposals to understand Salesforce and process improvement requirements
- Creating and reporting group metrics in a timely and accurate manner
- Completing analytical investigations on behalf of the Commercial Team to drive actionable insights for internal stakeholders
- Supporting the development of IT and data infrastructure to ensure they are maintained accurately and to improve data quality and efficiencies
- Reporting progress and status updates of Commercial Development projects on a monthly basis
- Partnering with the Market Insights and Marketing teams to identify and manage leads in Salesforce and allocation
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting of lead conversion as required
- Completing prospecting and developing a robust database of potential customers, ensuring these leads are follow-up as appropriate
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who pays rigorous attention to detail and who is able to translate data into actionable insight and compelling business stories.
It’s Essential you have:
- Good knowledge of a Customer Relationship Management System (Salesforce would be preferable but is not essential)
- Prior experience working within a fast-paced, commercial setting
- Experience of creating and analysing metrics and data
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Role based: Milton Keynes, with flexible working options
Contract type: Permanent/Full-time
MRN are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.