MRN is the largest and most experienced global provider of community-based trials and site nurse support solutions for the clinical trials industry.
Where within MRN will I be working…
Our Continuous Improvement Office is accountable for the effective implementation of change within the business. The goal is to ensure that process and system changes are delivered in an agile way to provide a continuous flow of value to the business based on the strategic objectives and goals.
About the role…
The Change Manager will be responsible for the successful development, implementation and roll out of assigned change initiatives across the business by determining and managing the initiative timelines, scope and budget.
The Change Manager will aim to ensure that each change initiative broken down into appropriate releases that provide maximum value to the business while balancing the businesses’ metabolism for change. The Change Manager will endeavour to ensure that each change initiative is visible and well understood within the organisation and that any resistance to the change is managed effectively and efficiently.
The MRN are using aspects of a SAFe Agile environment to drive both process and IT change. The Change Manager will need to successfully navigate the top-down planning requirements without disrupting the bottom-up agile development processes in place.
Some duties will include:
- Develop a strong relationship with the Initiative Sponsor or Project Board
- Determine appropriate development epics and map these out as a plan based on release plans and resource availability
- Produce a release plan for all deliverables based on business need and release capacity
- Development of a Cost-Benefit analysis and a clear business case for each change initiative and the maintenance of these to ensure they remain relevant throughout the lifecycle of an initiative
- Manage and maintain relationships with key providers and ensure the smooth delivery of releases to time, budget and of a high quality
- Lead on the development teams in identifying key stakeholders and managing stakeholder expectations
- Coordinate with business analysts, IT development teams, system administrators, test managers, and key stakeholders for validation, training, documentation and launch phases of software development
- Collate and release software application updates to QA and Production environments
- Collaborate with Vendor Management, IT Applications, and the Continuous Improvement Office to complete vendor qualification and approval steps
- Ensure valid roll-back plans exist for all release packages in case of disruption to service
- Assist both IT and Business Process releases
- Coordinate with Scrum Masters, CIO Analysts, Process Developers and key stakeholders for the release of training, documentation, and transition phases of business processes
- Create and distribute clear and engaging messaging to the business to strengthen their understanding of the project development and releases
- Chair project meetings as required, including project board meetings and lessons learned
- Produce status reports and delivery metrics for the Change Programme Manager and wider CI Management team
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented people who can adapt to changing priorities quickly and effectively, who are detail-focused and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
It’s Essential you have the following:
- Experience of project management including performance and budget management; Agile Project Management, Prince2, or other methodologies for project governance
- Experience and awareness of good practice for Change Management
- Detailed project planning experience and use of project management tools.
- Proven track record of releasing large IT and process changes
- Experience managing a wide range of stakeholders
Role based: Milton Keynes, with flexible working options
Contract type: Permanent/ Full Time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.