Founded in 2006, MRN is an innovative, market-leading, global provider of community-based trials and site nurse support solutions for the clinical trials industry.
About the role…
The Change Programme Manager is responsible for the smooth delivery of all MRN Change Initiatives in the Corporate Development Office Portfolio. They play an important role in ensuring that the Continuous Improvement system is working effectively and the delivery timelines for each project are appropriately prioritized based on development requirements and business value. The role acts as the primary point for coordinating dependencies between projects and ensuring that all projects are delivered to a high standard, within budget and on time by supporting and guiding each of the development teams as required.
The role will also be expected to act as a Change Manager on change initiatives as required based on team resource and business demand. This will include breaking down the change initiative into appropriate releases and managing the initiative through the full development lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Line manages the Change Managers within the Continuous Improvement team
- Provide overview reporting to the organization on the progress of Change Initiative portfolio and ensure regular communication across the Continuous Improvement portfolio.
- Support the Director of Continuous Improvement to maintain the project backlog and investigate new development ideas
- Support the Change Managers in the development of cost-benefit analyses and business cases for all initiatives
- Ensure all initiatives are mapped against the organisation’s strategic objectives to demonstrate alignment between the strategy and Continuous Improvement processes
- Support the Change Managers and Continuous Improvement Analysts in maintaining and updating the cost-benefit analysis and project budget through the full project lifecycle to ensure that they remain relevant
- Oversee the breakdown of change initiatives into manageable portions of work (Epics) based on the agreed scope and development requirements
- Oversee the interdependencies between initiatives to ensure that the portfolio of change is delivered in an orderly manner and maximises the flow of value back to the organisation
- Ensure that visibility across the full organisation development portfolio is maintained, including Lite projects
- Ensure high-level delivery plans and timelines for all change initiatives are based on resource availability and business priority
- Maintain a future looking development roadmap across internal Continuous Improvement driven change and R&D requirements
- Assign a Change Manager to each Continuous Improvement project
- Support the Change Managers in the resolution of issues within the change initiatives
- Monitor the program’s progress and adjust plans as required based on input from Sponsors, Change Managers, Continuous Improvement Analysts, and Developers
- Support and oversee the planning of releases, project communication, and training to ensure smooth implementation of changes
- Ensure that all projects are communicating regularly to the key stakeholders and the wider business and appropriately preparing them for the upcoming changes
- Ensure that the project level communication is enhanced and aligned with portfolio level reporting and communication
- Ensure that the top-down planning and bottom-up agile development processes work effectively with each other
- Act in the role of Change Manager to successfully delivery a project as required
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented people who can adapt to changing priorities quickly and effectively, who are detail-focused and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
It is Essential you have the following:
- Experience of project management including performance and budget management; Agile Project Management, Prince2, or other methodologies for project governance
- Experience and awareness of good practice for Change Management
- Detailed project planning experience and use of project management tools
- Proven track record of managing large projects or programs
- Experience supporting business process and IT development changes is preferred
- Experience managing a wide range of stakeholders
Where: Milton Keynes (Hybrid working options available)
Contract type: This is a full-time, permanent position
MRN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
DBS Disclosure may be requested in the event of being offered the position. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances and background of the offence(s).