Our Internal Nurse Network (INN) supports the successful delivery of Home Trial Visits in countries of strategic value. INN achieves this by directly recruiting, onboarding and developing clinically qualified and experienced nurses. By bringing the trial to the patient in their own community or home, it reduces the need for them to travel to hospital sites which in turn enhancing the patient experience, leading to increased recruitment and retention rates.
About the role…
As a Clinical Country Lead Associate, you will visit patients in their homes and local communities and ensure the successful completion of clinical trial visits in accordance with study specific protocol training. In addition to directly seeing patients, you will also support the Clinical Country Lead in ensuring excellent standards of patient care and a smooth transition from the hospital to the home in accordance with clinical practice regulations and ICH-GCP requirements.
This position requires UK travel for up to 80% of the time and a flexible approach to accommodate the dynamic nature of community-based research visits.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for a talented and experienced Research Nurse who is flexible, adaptable, and capable of lateral thinking to solve problems.
It’s essential you have the following:
- You must be a NMC Registered Nurse with a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience
- Exposure of working within a fast-paced clinical setting
- Experience of successfully managing nursing teams, ensuring standards of professional competence and an excellent level of patient care
- Prior experience of working within a clinical research setting would be beneficial, as would ICH-GCP knowledge
- High level of competence in relation to clinical procedures (including, but not limited to the processing of biological samples, study drug preparation/administration, ECG recording, vital signs recording).
- Proficient user of MS Office, including MS Outlook, Word and Excel – MS Projects would be an advantage but is not essential.
Role based: Remote based with UK travel
Contract type: Permanent/ Full Time
***Please note, that it is essential that you have your own vehicle***
MRN are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.