Our Portfolio Management Office supports operational project portfolio management and operational data analysis and reporting. The team is internally facing with it’s customers being other departments; Project Management, Nursing, Visit Management, Pharmacy, Internal Nurse Network and Vendor Contract Management
About the role…
As a Clinical Data Coordinator, you will be working closely with other analysts in the development of accurate data reporting concerning the project portfolio and operational departments within the Operational Management Group. You will work on building strong relationships with the relevant operational teams to ensure data and reporting are optimised, working to integrate the Portfolio Management Office across all operational departments.
Some responsibilities are as follows (but not limited too)
- Working with the Operational Groups in ensuring project data is accurate and timely
- To monitor and report on the appropriate use of the project management tools (such as Microsoft Project) by operational roles and support such roles in the accurate inputting of data to ensure that resourcing outputs are accurate and realistic
- To help the Portfolio Management Office in the creation and analysis of all Operational Group metrics, to include portfolio performance, resourcing, and financial forecasts
- To work with analysts in the production of accurate reports for Portfolio and Operational Metrics to senior stakeholders
- To ensure that resourcing outputs are accurate and realistic
- To assist with audit/inspection preparation and conduct
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented people who love data, pay attention to detail, has the ability to interpret, analyse and report data. It is also really key that you are innovative, flexible, creative, and delivers with sense of urgency.
It’s Essential you have the following:
- Degree or equivalent level qualification or experience (preferably in life sciences)
- Experience in any healthcare setting, with Pharma/CRO being preferable
- Experienced in data collation, analysis, interpretation, reporting and problem solving
***Please note, this role internally is called a Portfolio Management Office Associate
Role based: Milton Keynes, office based 5 days a week once restrictions are lifted
Contract type: Permanent/ Full Time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.