This extremely rewarding role sits within our dedicated Nursing team. The main role of the Nursing function is to provide the clinical knowledge and expertise required to enable MRN to deliver Home Trial Support projects safely and effectively, in line with MRN, Client and regulatory requirements.
About the role…
As a Clinical Process Associate you will provide assistance within the Nursing Department, focusing on home trial support process improvement, Source document Quality check, Health care professional Performance Assessments and quality assurance processes.
Some duties include…
- Working with the Research Nurse Managers in the development, maintenance and review of Nursing Controlled Documents
- Assisting the Nursing Management Team in the development and implementation of Quality Gate processes within Nursing Services
- Performing clinical document reviews for projects
- Assisting the Research Nurse Managers in the development and conduct of HTS Nurse training.
- Performing compliance checks according to MRN procedures
- Reviewing and assess (HTS) Nurse performance as per the MRN Visit Assessment Process and other study specific source document reviews
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who have experience working with a wide range of professionals including clinical and non-clinical colleagues. Individuals who are highly organised and can prioritise workloads effectively.
It’s essential you have:
- A clinical qualification/ health science related degree, or have equivalent experience
- Experience in working in a clinical research environment
- Experience in auditing processes and documents
- Experience in maintaining patient data files
Role based: Milton Keynes, with flexible working opinions
Contract type: Permanent/ Full Time
MRN is proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.