The Project Management team have the overall responsibility to deliver MRN operations efficiently. Specific activities include delivery of Home Trial Support, Site Nursing Support, and Central Pharmacy projects related to overall execution of global clinical trials.
About the role…
As a Project Manager (Clinical Trials), you will lead and deliver complex home trial projects on time and within budget, and in accordance with international laws and guidelines.
This this in mind you will lead on organising and leading internal project meetings to ensure projects run smoothly and any issues are raised, discussed, and resolved effectively.
You will be attending and reporting progress to external project teams and clients, discussing customer plans and tracking information to ensure projects remain on track.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who have working knowledge of ICH GCP and appropriate regulatory laws and guidelines. Individuals who have the ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritise a complex workload is a must.
It’s Essential you have:
- Strong project management experience with either a Sponsor or CRO (clinical research organisation)
- Proven effectiveness in leading a cross functional teams
- Experience in planning and delivering projects on time and to budget
- Knowledge of financial management and be able to demonstrate commercial awareness
- Able to present both a top line overview and in-depth detail of projects as required
Role based: Milton Keynes with flexible working options
Contract type: Permanent/Full-time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.