About the role…
We are now looking for a talented Clinical Services Associate to join our team. The role of the Clinical Services Associate is to provide comprehensive support to the Clinical Services Team. This will include supporting the Clinical Services Team to identify suitable Healthcare Professionals (HCP) , support onboarding activities and to provide non-clinical guidance in advance of a scheduled Home Trial Support visit taking place as well as after the visit has taken place.
The Clinical Services Associate will be responsible for.
- Complete mandatory training within timelines.
- Maintain adherence to all relevant quality standards as applicable to role.
- Ensure the assignment of the most appropriate HCP to each referred patient per the nurse identification strategy.
- Propose studies to potential HCPs using criteria provided from the Clinical Portfolio Manager and / or Clinical Research Lead as appropriate.
- Review general questions with the HCP that arise, refer the HCP to the Clinical Portfolio Manager and / or Clinical Research Lead as necessary.
- Track HCP training progress to ensure that HCPs are trained and signed off within expected deadlines.
- Co-ordinate day to day activities for HCPs; ensuring visit scheduling, post-visit confirmations and visit data are received by all relevant parties as required and within agreed timelines.
- Manage HCP travel proposals for patient visits.
- Track, report and escalate issues to appropriate team members within Clinical Services.
- Utilise Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, or other appropriate systems to track all necessary visits and HCP details.
- Assisting in report generation as required.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
- Administration experience in the same or similar environment is required
- A proven track record of supporting clinical teams or equivalent experience
- Good organisational skills are essential
- The post-holder will be required to prioritise workload and to re-prioritise as required
- Detailed understanding of and ability to use a wide range of IT programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and systems such as Salesforce
- Highly developed communication skills
- Be able to work on own initiative and without daily supervision
- Knowledge of clinical research or clinical trials
- Knowledge of data entry and tracking
- Process orientated but with the ability to be flexible when required
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and a desire to work as part of a team
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Where: Remote and hybrid working options are available).
Contract type: This is a full-time, permanent position.
Why Join us?
At MRN we offer a number of benefits designed to promote your work-life balance and make your time at MRN enjoyable and rewarding. We encourage all our employees to be ambitious, and offer great training, mentoring and career development opportunities.
Our core benefits include:
- generous paid leave (including an additional day off for your birthday)
- medical and life insurance cover
- pension/401k scheme
- bonus scheme
We also know how important health and wellbeing are and offer free independent 24/7 help and advice for work and home related challenges: as well as physical wellbeing support and online 24/7 access to healthcare professionals. MRN respect people’s different working preferences and the need for a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote working.
So, what’s next… If this sounds like you and you’d like to learn more, we would love to hear from you! Please click ‘apply now’ or get in touch for more information.
MRN is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity. Our aim is to ensure your application, interview process and transition to MRN is simple and personal. If you require any adjustments for any part of the application process, or to perform the essential functions of a position, please get in touch.
Data Protection – Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at the MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.