Founded in 2006, MRN is an innovative, market-leading, global provider of community-based trials and site nurse support solutions for the clinical trials industry.
About the role…
As a Senior Contracts Associate the primary duties include negotiating customer contracts and processing change in scopes. You will also be responsible for supporting the generation of client contracts across all MRN services globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drafting contracts and developing budgets in line with agreed proposals and scope
- Liaison with the Commercial Development Team, Client and Operational Group Heads to define and document scope of work
- Managing the protocol review process post award
- Review of customer comments of drafted contract documents, ensuring risks to MRN are minimised
- Review and negotiation of customer contract language, in conjunction with Contracts Manager and Director Contracts and Risk
- Finalization of contracts and ensuring all appropriate signatures are obtained
- Contract filing and tracking
- Supporting and advising more junior members of the contracts team and other company stakeholders
- Point of contact for Operations as changes in scope are identified
- Amendment of budgets in line with change in scope requirements
- Ensuring changes in scope are reviewed and approved
- Provision of Client documentation for issue via Operations or Business Development teams as appropriate.
- Tracking and reporting of change in scope activity to Executive Management Team.
- Participation in continuous review and updating of budgeting tools and pricing models.
- Participation and contribution to commercial development meetings as appropriate.
- Working at all times as part of the MRN Team, always promoting MRN
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who have excellent organisational, planning, resource and general management skills.
It’s essential you have:
- Degree in legal, life science, pharmacy, nursing or relevant discipline, or have equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in the drug development industry
- Basic understanding of Good Clinical Practice and Clinical Trial Methodology
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Be highly computer literate, including Microsoft Office software
- Excellent attention to detail and drive quality
- Excellent organizational, planning, resource and general management skills
Where: Milton Keynes (Hybrid working options available)
Contract type: This is a full-time, permanent position
MRN are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
DBS Disclosure may be requested in the event of being offered the position. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances and background of the offence(s).