Founded in 2006, MRN is an innovative, market-leading, global provider of community-based trials and site nurse support solutions for the clinical trials industry.
About the role…
The Document Creation Associate will be responsible for generating clear, accurate clinical training documents, which effectively communicates complex concepts across a range of therapeutic areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creation of research training documents as per defined study requirements in liaison with the Research Nurse Manager
- Adapting language and wording from protocols and other documents to meet the training needs of a varied global audience
- Confirming current standards in therapeutic care delivery practice in liaison with the Nursing team
- Supporting internal teams with scientific/medical writing guidance and document formatting as required
- Assisting the Nursing team with design and formatting of controlled documents, as well as continuous improvement
- Adhering to strict GCP/GDPR principles and demonstrating a good understanding of conducting clinical trials to regulatory requirements
- Providing input into MRN’s continuous improvement projects
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who can deliver high quality written work with close attention to detail. Individuals who can forensically examine documentation for errors and uncover non-compliance.
It’s essential you have the following:
- A degree or equivalent experience within life sciences
- Previous medical or scientific writing experience
- The ability to create various types of materials across a range of therapy areas
- Sound research and development practices, scientific and quality terminology
Where: Milton Keynes, with remote working available too
Contract type: This is a full-time, permanent position
MRN are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
DBS Disclosure may be requested in the event of being offered the position. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances and background of the offence(s).