The Learning and Development function here at MRN are critical to ensuring that all MRN employees have the knowledge and tools to perform their roles to a high standard but also the opportunity to truly fulfil their potential.
About the role…
As a E-Learning Developer you will perform a variety of tasks for the Learning and Development function, primarily supporting the functional groups by creating eLearning content.
Some key duties include:
- Facilitating Learning Management System administration
- Creating eLearning content using Articulate Storyline software
- Support with the curation of ideas for creating creative learning content
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure requirements for the learning content has been met
- Identifying and implementing engaging elements within the learning such as graphics, voice overs, videos, quizzes etc
- Testing and quality assuring the e-Learning content with the internal quality team
- Collating learning and compliance metrics and preparing reports from the data
- Liaising with HR and Line Managers to ensure that curricula are assigned to new starters and that the required learning is scheduled during their induction.
- Creating profiles for new employees in the Learning Management Systems and familiarising them with its functionality as part of their induction.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who have a drive and passion for creating eLearning content, who love to work with stakeholders both internally and externally, and who are solution focused with a keen eye to producing quality work.
It is Essential you have the following:
- Previous experience of working in a busy Learning and Development function, ideally within a highly regulated environment
- Strong knowledge of using the Articulate Storyline or another eLearning software tool to create & design innovative eLearning solutions
- Sufficient knowledge of Learning Management Systems, preferably Corner Stone
- Graphic design experience is desirable
Role based: Milton Keynes with flexible working options
Contract type: Permanent/ Full Time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
Data Protection – Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at the MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.
DBS Disclosure may be requested in the event of being offered the position. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances and background of the offence(s).