The Commercial Development team is key to the continued success of MRN. Their key purpose being to nurture and develop current clients and to identify and secure new alliances who can benefit from the global services MRN provide.
About the role…
As a Senior Proposals Associate, you will support and lead the generation of compelling client proposals across all MRN services globally. You will focus on creating budgets in line with the scope of work and make amendments and revision of proposals in partnership with the wider commercial development team. As part of this role, you will be required to effectively liaise with a variety of internal teams including project management, vendor management and others to obtain functional input for proposals. Given the rapid growth and the drive for innovation, you will also be required to contribute and support wider continuous improvement projects across the organisation, when needed.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for a talented and commercial individual with proven success of developing compelling and creative proposals within the pharma or CRO arena. The ability to influence and engage senior stakeholders both internally and externally is a must for this role.
It’s essential you have:
- A degree in life science, pharmacy, nursing or equivalent relevant experience
- Prior sales or proposal writing experience within the clinical trials arena
- An understanding of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Clinical Trial Methodology (CTM)
- A solution driven approach with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail combined with a creative flair
- Excellent planning skills with a positive approach to embracing change
Role based: UK based
Contract type: Permanent/Full-time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.