The main purpose of the Finance department is to ensure that the MRN operates on a sound financial basis and that appropriate and effective financial controls are in place. Specifically this means tightly managing all cash operations and ensuring that any requests for payments are authorized by the appropriate person in MRN. The team also provide relevant financial reporting, analysis and insight to support decision making across MRN and also to meet legal and statutory requirements.
As a Finance Administrator, you will take the lead on ensuring that purchase records are maintained precisely and kept up to date, and the data is well organized, accurate and adheres to internal procedures.
Some responsibilities include:
- Collate and process purchase invoices for the US subsidiary, check for accuracy and arrange sign off ready for input into Sage.
- Review purchase invoices in-line with delegated authority and approval thresholds.
- Liaise with vendors to reconcile disputed invoices and arrange for credit notes to be issued accordingly.
- Collate Direct Debit documentations, organize files with mandatory information.
- Maintain shared mailboxes.
- Reconcile Vendor’s statements on the monthly basis and keep all balances under control.
- Assist in processing expenses through the Rydoo (company expense system)
- Support Financial Controller and FP&A team by providing requested back up documentation and reports
- Maintain US banking transactions, assist Finance Admin team with payment runs
- Occasionally pay suppliers by check and support US office banking requirements
- Assisting in queries and reporting
- Provide administrative assistance to US Payroll
- Support and assist with any adhoc projects or requirements as needed to support the US office.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with US suppliers and US MRN Management team.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who thrive in a very busy environment. Highly analytically minded with a good attention to detail.
It’s Essential you have the following:
- Previous experience of working in a Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable role within a fast pace finance team and growing company.
- Data entry skills and accurate data analysis
- Experience with financial software, e.g., SAP, SAGE, Oracle
- Reporting – creating and maintaining accurate reports
Role based: Deerfield, IL – USA
Contract type: Permanent
MRN is proud to be an Equality Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.