As a result of an internal promotion, we are now looking for an experienced Sales Leader to join our global Commercial Development team! Whilst this position will predominately focus on leading and developing a global team, you will also support on a selection of Strategic Key Accounts as required.
About the role…
As Head of Sponsor Alliances, will be responsible for driving and delivering the global Sponsor sales strategy for MRN. You will lead, manage and develop a growing team of experienced sales professionals to ensure all opportunities are secured and that client retention remains high.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building, developing and coaching a talented global team of sales professionals
- Designing and implementing new sales strategies aligned to corporate objectives and in response to market demands
- Partnering with the MRN Proposals and Contracts teams to create client centric and mutually beneficial solutions
- Managing against key commercial metrics aligned to both individual and team targets, with a focus on maximising revenue and opportunity
- Maintaining oversight of budgeting tools and pricing
- Providing ongoing insights to the senior leadership team regarding the competitive landscape, identifying and overcoming any significant changes
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for a talented, highly experienced and commercial sales leader who is results driven, solution focused and has the passion, knowledge and expertise to drive sales opportunities within our highly competitive arena.
It is essential you have:
- Prior sales leadership experience from within the clinical trials arena (CRO or Sponsor)
- Thorough understanding of Good Clinical Practice and Clinical Trial Methodology
- A demonstrable track record of successfully leading global sales teams to drive both new sales opportunities and long-term strategic relationships
- Excellent people management skills and demonstrated motivational leadership and collaborative behaviours
- Exceptional communication skills, with a proven ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams across functions and geographical boundaries
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to coordinate interactions with both internal and external partners
- Home trial support or decentralized trials exposure would be a particular advantage, although not essential
Where: United Kingdom or Chicago, US
Contract type: This is a full-time, permanent position
MRN are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
Data Protection – Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at the MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.