The objective of this role is to provide administrative support for non-clinical activities across INNUS (Internal Nursing Network – US). This is a fast-paced role that focuses on time bound deliverables and requires someone who is flexible, adaptable and collaborative.
- Administrative tasks
- Checking of nurse timesheets for all INN countries, ensuring HTS (Home Trial Support) visit and travel time matches agreed cost grid
- Update, maintain and support INN staff with the HTS tracker
- Assisting the NCCLs (Non-Clinical Country Lead) with creation of monthly metrics report
- Assisting with specific project documentation creation to support NCCLs
- Creation of travel/OOH forms to support NCCLs as needed
- Assisting NCCLs in US with nurse travel coordination as needed
- Work closely with NCCLs to coordinate and schedule follow up calls with nurses as needed
- Working with INN recruiter to keep map of direct hires updated
- Assisting in report generation as needed
- Maintenance of INN folders
- Maintaining Nurse Database and Basic Life support and state licenses are up to date.
- Updating INN intranet
- Work collaboratively with Global INN Administrator
- Liaise with HR department to ensure all requirements for nurse onboarding are being met (nursing licensure, car insurance, ID badges etc.)
- Assisting in reporting preparation as needed
- Attend key internal meetings, ensuring accurate minutes and actions are recorded
- Good organizational skills essential; an ability to prioritize workloads effectively is required.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a high level of tact and discretion.
- Enthusiastic about contributing to the growth of MRN.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Outlook essential.
- Administrative experience essential.
- Friendly and collaborative approach to work