MRN is the largest and most experienced global provider of community-based trials and site nurse support solutions for the clinical trials industry.
Where within the MRN will I be working…
The Learning and Development function here at MRN are a small but growing team, who are critical to ensuring that all MRN employees have the knowledge and tools to perform their roles to a high standard but also the opportunity to truly fulfil their potential.
About the role…
As a Learning and Development Administrator you perform a variety of administrative tasks for the Learning and Development function, primarily supporting our internal and external Learning Management Systems.
Some key duties include:
- Facilitating Learning Management System administration including creating events, courses and modules, responding to requests for learning, recording instructor led classroom attendance and recording of learning logs and evaluations.
- Creation and maintenance of role specific learning curricula for the functional groups.
- Liaising with functional Managers and Learning and Development liaisons so that curricula are accurate and reflective of their Learning and Development requirements.
- Collating learning and compliance metrics, preparing reports.
- Liaising with HR and Line Managers to ensure that curricula are assigned to new starters and that the required learning is scheduled during their induction.
- Creating profiles for new employees in the Learning Management Systems and familiarising them with its functionality as part of their induction.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who are confident to effectively manage relationships both internally and externally and at all levels. You must be detail orientated and solution driven.
It is Essential you have the following:
- Previous experience of working in a busy Learning and Development function, ideally within a highly regulated environment.
- Articulate Storyline experience or another eLearning software tool to create & design innovative eLearning solutions.
- Learning Management System administration experience
- Good level of proficiency with IT
Role based: Milton Keynes with flexible working options
Contract type: Permanent/ Full Time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
Data Protection – Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at the MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.