The Learning and Development function here at MRN. You will be part of a small but growing team who are critical to ensuring that all MRN employees have the knowledge and tools to perform their roles to a high standard but also the opportunity to truly fulfil their potential.
About the role…
As a Learning and Development Administrator you perform a variety of administrative tasks for the Learning and Development function, primarily supporting our internal and external Learning Management Systems (LMS). Some key duties include:
- Facilitating LMS administration including creating events, courses and modules, responding to requests for learning, recording instructor led classroom attendance and recording of learning logs and evaluations.
- Creation and maintenance of role specific learning curricula for the functional groups.
- Liaising with functional Managers & L&D liaisons so that curricula are accurate and reflective of their L&D requirements.
- Collating learning and compliance metrics, preparing reports.
- Liaising with HR and Line Managers to ensure that curricula are assigned to new starters and that the required learning is scheduled during their induction.
- Creating profiles for new employees in the LMS and familiarising them with its functionality as part of their induction.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who are confident to effectively manage relationships both internally and externally and at all levels. Who are detail orientated and solution driven, with a view to providing right first-time, high-quality outputs.
It is Essential you have the following:
- Previous experience of working in a busy Learning and Development function, ideally within a highly regulated environment.
- Experience using Articulate Storyline software with the ability to create & design engaging and innovative eLearning solutions.
- Graphic design experience. (Desirable)
- Good level of proficiency with IT, specifically MS office applications
Role based: Milton Keynes with flexible working options
Contract type: Permanent
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.