About the role…
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for implementing, tracking, and communicating results for multi-channel campaigns in support of overall Marketing strategy.
You will work closely with the Marketing Director (MRN Services), other Marketing team members and external subject matter experts to develop, implement and optimize campaigns focused on lead generation and client development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating, executing, managing and measuring campaigns for lead generation, current client development, and other program initiatives
- Building marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Partnering with others in and outside of the marketing department on campaign execution; including helping to develop dynamic content and complex nurture streams, social and email marketing campaigns, as well as event management.
- Managing and overseeing our Marketing Automation system (Marketo) Social Media platforms as well as website (WordPress).
- Participating in Corporate Marketing, Communication initiatives, and general Marketing team support as required.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for a talented and creative individual with high commercial acumen and excellent communication capabilities.
We are looking for an individual with:
- A formal marketing qualification, or equivalent by experience
- Previous experience in a similar role is required, ideally from within life sciences, pharmaceutical or clinical research
- Previous experience of developing digital campaigns, with demonstrated results and impact
- Experience of successfully managing and prioritizing multiple projects within agreed timelines
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience of presenting ideas and concepts to senior audience
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and supplier partnerships
- Experience of working effectively in rapidly growing organisation (highly desirable)
- Experience of Marketo and WordPress is highly desirable
Contract type: This is a full-time, permanent position
MRN is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
Data Protection – Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at the MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.
DBS Disclosure may be requested in the event of being offered the position. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances and background of the offence(s).