MRN is the largest and most experienced global provider of community-based trials and site nurse support solutions for the clinical trials industry.
Where within the MRN will I be working…
You will be part of the talented IT Applications team here at MRN who are focused on helping the ongoing growth of the business from manual systems to digital delivery. You will be predominately working with a tailored Salesforce and Business Intelligence platform and continue to ensure both operational and strategic delivery
About the role…
As a MS Stack Developer, you will be focused on the development and assistance of Microsoft applications within MRN. The role is expected to develop and assist deliverables defined by the business using the Microsoft Development stack, including but not limited to, Power Apps, Power Automate, PowerBI, SharePoint and Azure.
The objective is to provide validated applications and guide the organisation to improve the efficiency, and ensure the user community of these applications is supported.
- Development of applications following the application lifecycle development process and industry best practice
- Develop standards with the DevOps Manager to ensure that the applications meet user, regulatory and BI requirements
- Manage the release of applications through the release process
- Report to the DevOps Manager on development progress
- Identify ways of improving IT Application development processes and methods in order to improve delivery
- Coordinate with the team to oversee the delivery of documentation, training and validation of applications
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who have a passion for automating business processes, who have a strong understanding of development and System Integration, and who love to solve complex problems.
It’s Essential you have the following too:
- Skilled development in a Microsoft Environment
- Agile development environment experience
- Working with a multi-disciplined team
Role based: Remote, with the occasional travel to Milton Keynes
Contract type: Permanent/ Full Time
MRN are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.