MRN is the largest and most experienced global provider of community-based trials and site nurse support solutions for the clinical trials industry.
About the role…
The Microsoft Stack Engineer will be focused on the development and support of Microsoft applications within MRN. Working on deliverables defined by the business using the Microsoft Development stack, including but not limited to, Power Apps, Power Automate, PowerBI, SharePoint and Azure. There will be a main focus of this role to deliver a new core business application.
The objective is to provide validated applications and support into the organisation to improve the efficiency and ensure the user community of these applications is supported.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of applications following the application lifecycle development process and industry best practice
- Develop to standards agreed with the IT Applications Manager to ensure that the applications meet user, regulatory and BI requirements
- Manage the release of applications through the release process
- Report to the IT Applications Manager on development progress
- Identify ways of improving IT Application development processes and methods in order to improve delivery
- Coordinate with the team to oversee the delivery of documentation, training and validation of applications
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who have a passion for automating business processes, who have a strong understanding of development and System Integration, and who love to solve complex problems.
It is Essential you have the following too:
- Experience working with a multi-disciplined team
- Skilled development in a Microsoft environment
- Agile development environment experience
- System integrations and API usage to connect within/outside MS Stack
- SQL knowledge
Where: Milton Keynes with remote working options available
Contract type: This is a full-time, permanent position
MRN are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
DBS Disclosure may be requested in the event of being offered the position. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances and background of the offence(s).