This extremely rewarding role sits within our dedicated Nursing team. The main role of the Nursing function is to provide the clinical knowledge and expertise required to enable MRN to deliver Home Trial Support projects safely and effectively, in line with MRN, Client and regulatory requirements.
About the role…
As a Nursing Administrator you will provide administrative assistance within the MRN Nursing teams, working closely with Study training Associates and Nurse Management team on a variety of administrative tasks. You will also observe corporate policies for maintaining subject confidentiality.
Some duties include but not limited to…
- Performing data quality reviews and cleansing of data
- Oversight and maintenance of Covid test supplies
- Set up MRN Covid App access for healthcare professionals and Country Leads
- Monitor Covid App inbox for issues and queries
- File documents according to MRN approved procedures and filing conventions
- Receive Visit Report Forms and other documents and upload to SMART and/or MRN network as required.
- Review Visit Report Forms for header check consistency
- File project documents and other materials/document on MRN server/SMART
- Undertake redaction activities on subject documents concerning personal information.
- Assist Project Manager and Project Support Associate with general close out activities
- Provide general administrative assistance e.g., taking telephone messages.
- Participate in internal project team meetings as required to meet the needs of the project.
- Create reports as required relating to Covid App data
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who have good planning skills and who take a logical and systematic approach to work.
It’s essential you have:
- Experience working within an administration role
- Proficient using Microsoft Packages; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Have the ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer solutions.
- Have a confident telephone manner
Role based: Milton Keynes, with flexible working options
Contract type: Permanent/ Full Time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.