MRN is the largest and most experienced global provider of community-based trials and site nurse support solutions for the clinical trials industry.
Where within the MRN will I be working…
Our Portfolio Management Office supports operational project portfolio management and operational data analysis and reporting. The team is internally facing with its customers being other departments; Project Management, Nursing, Visit Management, Pharmacy, Internal Nurse Network and Vendor Contract Management
About the role…
As an Portfolio Management Office Administrator, you will be working closely with our Portfolio Management Office Associates and helping with tasks that will ensure accurate data reporting concerning the project portfolio and operational departments within the Operational Management Group.
Some duties are as follows…
- Working with the Operational Groups in ensuring project data is accurate and timely by guiding operational departments to adhere to data quality standards.
- Undertake Adhoc data cleaning tasks
- Work under the direction of Portfolio Management Office Associates with data entry, tracking and maintenance across a variety of platforms.
- Perform quality control activities of the project management tools (such as Microsoft Project) and assisting operational departments with use of the tools.
- Provide assistance to the Portfolio Management Office Associates and Analysts with data collation to allow for analysis and reporting.
- Monitor and manage the mailbox, distributing requests to the team, adding requests to the Adhoc Requests Tracker, and maintaining the tracker.
- Attending hosted meetings and writing the minutes.
- Assist with audit/inspection preparation and conduct in collaboration with Quality Management Group.
- Ensure prompt and appropriate escalation of issues to the Portfolio Management Office Executive Director.
- Ensure adherence to MRN brand guidelines and ensure these are adhered to at all times.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented people who have a methodical mindset and have a keen eye for attention to detail.
It’s Essential you have the following:
- Recent and relevant experience working as an administrator or in a role with similar skill set
- Be confident in using Microsoft Office tools
- Have a structured and organised approach to task management
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Desire and ability to acquire new skills
- Able to work on own initiative and without daily supervision
- Demonstrates a desire to work as part of a team
- Ensure honesty and transparency
Role based: Milton Keynes, with flexible working options
Contract type: Permanent/ Full Time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.