About the role…
As a Project Director, you will take lead on the delivery of clinical projects on time and within budget, and in accordance with international laws and guidelines. You will also be maintaining and enhancing internal and external relationships with operational and commercial focus to ensure projects remain on track.
Some duties include:
- To line manage and mentor project managers with risk management and study delivery
- Project Manager resource planning
- Development of the operations strategy and continuous improvement
- To promote and protect the MRN brand
- Assist with portfolio management
- Participate in sales activities including review of proposal and protocol, BID defense and capability presentations
- Run MRN projects, and undertake activities as defined in MRNs project summary
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who have the ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritize a complex workload is a must.
It’s Essential you have the following:
- Knowledge of ICH GCP and appropriate regulatory laws and guidelines
- Strong project financial management and commercial awareness
- Solid project management experience with either a Sponsor or CRO (clinical research organization)
- Proven effectiveness in leading a cross functional teams
- Proven experience in planning and delivering projects on time and to budget
- Degree in a science/medical subject, or have equivalent experience
Role based: Chicago, IL (Deerfield), with flexible working options
Contract type: Permanent/ Full Time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.