About the role…
The Project Director will take lead on ensuring the successful delivery of global clinical projects, ensuring they are on time and within budget, and in accordance with international laws and guidelines. You will also be maintaining and enhancing internal and external relationships with operational and commercial teams to ensure projects remain on track and delivery against expectations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Line management and mentoring of a team of Project Managers
- Project and resource planning
- Development of the operational strategy and delivery against continuous improvement initiatives
- Assisting with portfolio management
- Participating in commercial activities including review of proposals and protocols, bid defence and capability presentations
- Leading MRN projects, and undertaking activities, as defined in MRNs project summary
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented and experienced individuals who have the ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritise a complex project workload for themselves and others.
It’s essential you have the following:
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP and appropriate regulatory laws and guidelines
- Extensive financial management and commercial exposure
- Significant project management experience with either a Sponsor or CRO (clinical research organisation)
- Proven effectiveness in leading a cross functional teams
- Proven experience in planning and delivering projects on time and to budget
- Degree in a science/medical subject, or have equivalent experience
Where: United Kingdom
Contract type: This is a full-time, permanent position
MRN are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
DBS Disclosure may be requested in the event of being offered the position. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances and background of the offence(s).