MRN is passionate about ensuring that everyone has access to clinical trials, not matter who, or where they are in the world. We are driven by a desire to accelerate the drug development process and by bringing new medicines to the general population quicker. We achieve our vision by conducting clinical trials directly in patient communities, reducing geographical, logistical, and socioeconomic barriers, and by providing additional resourcing support to sites when needed.
We now looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our committed and talented UK team!
About the role…
This role sits within our Global Project Optimisation team whose role it is partner with new clients to truly understand their objectives and study requirements, and then to create and implement tailored plans to ensure MRN deliver projects effectively.
Specific activities include delivery of Home Trial Support, Site Nursing Support, and Central Pharmacy projects related to overall execution of global clinical trials.
Key responsibilities include:
- As a MRN Project Manager, you will drive cross-functional project activities and have oversight of the creation and production of study specific documents
- You will collaborate across the organisation with functions including Vendor Management, Clinical Services, Quality and Compliance, Data and Analytics, Visit Management and other Project Management teams to successfully execute the design and set up of MRN corporate systems and tools
- You will attend and lead sponsor meetings and drive study forecasting and budget management on assigned studies, providing accurate and timely information for all stakeholders regarding overall project performance.
- In association with others, you will also define and procure required supplies and equipment for the study, aligned to budget.
- You will also maintain and enhance internal and external relationships with both an operational and commercial focus, to ensure projects remain on track and we successfully deliver for our clients and their patients.
- To appropriately manage any issues, escalation, and communication for assigned studies.
- To participate in internal/external audits and external inspections as required, managing study specific aspects of CAPA’s arising from audits/inspections
- Contribute to non-study project groups to deliver continuous improvement and drive exceptional performance.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for a driven and talented individual with the ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritize a complex workload.
It’s essential you have the following:
- Relevant experience of successfully managing complex research projects, to include sponsor/CRO, and or site clinical research experience.
- Proven effectiveness of working as part of a cross functional and global team.
- Budget and financial management experience, including tracking changes in project scope.
- Experience of MS Projects and Salesforce would be an advantage.
- Prior exposure to decentralised, community based or remote trials would be a distinct advantage.
Where: UK or US – Remote working is available dependent upon location
Contract type: This is a full-time, permanent position
MRN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
Data Protection – Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at the MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.
DBS Disclosure may be requested in the event of being offered the position. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances and background of the offence(s).