The Visitor Management team are responsible for any upcoming home visits. This means ensuring we have nurses in place and that they have required supplies and equipment, and that we have received all the right referral forms. We make sure that everything is in place to ensure visits can be completed successfully and chase outstanding items to make it happen.
About the role…
As a Project Support Associate, you will facilitate the management and delivery of Home Trial Support and Site Nurse Support studies and provide administrative support within the Visit Management function.
Some responsibilities include…
Study set up
- Liaise with Research Nurse Manager to devise nursing supplies list and procure materials.
- Ensure study training aware of target nurse visit and minimum lead time for home visits.
- Work with VCMT, nursing and other stakeholders to ensure home nurses are suitably equipped with nursing supplies and equipment (e.g. centrifuge and digital pen) and trained.
- Send nurse documents; CVs, training logs, signed delegation logs to site prior to first home visit. Ensure documents received at site in satisfactory condition, without delay and in time to ensure the HTS or SNS visit can take place as planned.
- Create study visit schedules in SMART and allocate study access to appropriate study personnel.
- Set up courier services with subject details, as required.
- Work with PM to ensure project plan meets study requirements. Populate the plan with study information once completed.
- Acknowledge receipt of referral from site, review information and if complete and accurate, send Subject Referral Form to MRN study training.
- Make necessary arrangements and seek relevant approvals for visits to happen at an alternative location.
- Liaise with site staff to ensure original Visit Report Forms received in a timely manner.
- Liaise with sites to obtain subject Physician Order Forms. Review the quality of documents prior to forwarding to nursing vendors
- Liaise with vendors to arrange home visits within sponsor schedules.
- Track home visits on the project plan ensuring information is up to date daily.
- Ensure VRFs are uploaded to SMART and MRN network. Liaise with nursing to ensure VRF QC (Gap check) is performed according to agreed study schedules. Check nurse logistics information on VRF is entered into the study project plan. Query anomalies with vendors.
- Take primary responsibility for raising and tracking DCFs under the direction of the project and nurse managers.
- Complete data verification processes required ahead of monthly invoicing cycle.
- Update couriers with subject and site address details when required.
- Supports sites and nurses with SMART queries, escalate to system provider when required.
- Ensure problems with visits are entered into the issue log as MRN becomes aware. Review with the PM to ensure issues are reported to the sponsor, CAPAs raised where necessary, and resolved closed out in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot any issues relating to the HTS visit, either prior to, during or immediately after the visit as appropriate to role, escalating to Project Manager as required.
- Assist with the return of study equipment and other close out activities.
- Keep responsibility and maintain oversight of delegated tasks
- Maintain oversight of the management of study supplies and equipment with VCMT
- Liaise with the national and international MRN Nurse Teams via telephone, email and face to face meetings
- Liaise with the national and international service providers to enable smooth delivery of services
- Where appropriate, assist in the development and marketing of a home trial support services
- Provide general administrative support as required
- Complete corporate timesheets, expenses and mandatory training within set timelines
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who demonstrate enthusiasm and a desire to work as part of a team, who is confident with using MS Office software, and someone who loves a challenge.
It’s Essential you have the following:
- A Science related degree or have equivalent experience
- Previous experience working in an office and/or healthcare environment, especially clinical research orientated
- Knowledge of principles of ICH GCP
Role based: Remote, or Office based (Milton Keynes)
Contract type: Permanent/ Full Time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.