Are you looking for a flexible opportunity to enhance your monthly income?
MRN is the leader in the innovative field of providing clinical trial treatment in a patient’s home. We work with nurses around globe to administer study drugs, collect safety bloods and conduct other clinical activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced, highly motivated nurses to join a unique organisation and positively impact patients’ quality of life. Additionally, you will be working on ground-breaking trials, which can provide new and improved treatments.
We are currently recruiting registered Pediatric and Adult Nurses with at least two years’ experience who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience as a Research Nurse is highly desirable
- Experience in administration of intravenous therapies (Mandatory)
- Cannulation and phlebotomy skills (Mandatory)
- Experience in using Central Venous access Devices (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of providing nursing in the community/home environment would be an advantage
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with great attention to detail.
- Great organisational skills and ability to plan visit activities independently.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to complete complex data requirements.
- Please note, you will be required to travel so a driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential!
In return we can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible working hours/shift patterns
- Travel allowance/expenses
- Training and continuing education (including ICH-GCP training if required)
- Unique and varied clinical experiences
If you feel you have the skills, experience and attitude to be a success, then please Apply Today for immediate consideration!
Data Protection – Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at The MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract