Are you looking for interesting and flexible work to boost your monthly salary?
Location: Nationwide with immediate opportunities in the North East, Midlands, London and the South West
Hours: Variety of flexible working patterns available
The Medical Research Network is the leader in the innovative field of providing clinical trial treatment in a patient’s home. We work with nurses around the UK to administer study drug, collect safety bloods and conduct other clinical activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced, highly motivated nurses to join a unique organisation and positively impact patients’ quality of life. Additionally, you will be working on ground-breaking trials, which can provide new and improved treatments.
We are currently recruiting Registered Pediatric and Adult Nurses with at least two years’ experience who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience as a Research Nurse is highly desirable
- Experience in administration of intravenous therapies (Mandatory)
- Cannulation and phlebotomy skills are essential
- Experience in using Central Venous access Devices (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of providing nursing in the community/home environment would be an advantage
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with great attention to detail.
- Great organisational skills and ability to plan visit activities independently.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to complete complex data requirements.
Please note; you will be required to travel so a full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
In return we can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible working hours/shift patterns
- Travel allowance/expenses
- Training and continuing education (including ICH-GCP training if required)
- Unique and varied clinical experiences
If you feel you have the skills, experience and attitude then please apply today
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.