Founded in 2006, MRN is an innovative, market-leading, global provider of community-based trials and site nurse support solutions for the clinical trials industry.
About the role…
The Salesforce Developer will ultimately be helping to develop the MRN Salesforce functionality. The role will assist in scoping requirements, determining the approach, architecting solutions and providing technical insight into the Force.com platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing solutions for MRN business processes to assist migration into validated systems.
- Working with the current IT Applications team within SDLC to design, build, test new Apps and functionality as required by the business within Salesforce.
- Response and correction to identified Salesforce system incidents.
- Identifying system faults/problems and planning for their eradication to enhance system stability.
- Assist in the collection and interpretation of requirements from key stakeholders.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who thrive in a very busy environment. Highly analytical, self-motivated and have skills in influencing and persuading.
It’s Essential you have the following:
- Extensive experience of working with Salesforce.com with relevant certifications
- Salesforce development experience
- Apex (triggers, batch, web services) and Visualforce development skills
- Knowledge of Apex sharing and security models
- Relevant experience of gathering requirements and solution design
- Experience of prioritising tasks and working to deadlines
- Experience in working with wider team members such as IT Operations/Project Management
- Experience of integration and data migration.
- Relevant experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience creating, deploying and managing Salesforce solutions
Where: Milton Keynes (Hybrid working options available)
Contract type: This is a full-time, permanent position
Please note, for this role you will need to be based in the UK and have the right to work in the UK.
MRN are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
DBS Disclosure may be requested in the event of being offered the position. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances and background of the offence(s).