About the role…
Reporting to the Director of IT, the Salesforce Development Manager will focus on the management and delivery of the Salesforce platform and integrated applications, working closely with the immediate team and partnering with the wider organisation to achieve key deliverables.
The key objective is to provide validated applications into MRN, primarily to improve efficiency and ensure the user community of these applications is trained and fully supported.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the development of applications follows the application lifecycle development process and industry best practice
- Ensuring applications that are developed meet user, regulatory and business intelligence (BI) requirements
- Identifying the relative benefits and costs of each project to effectively prioritise development requirements
- Reporting a set of monthly KPIs to the Director of IT
- Identifying ways of improving Salesforce development processes and methods to improve delivery
- Facilitating and owning Salesforce technical design documents for bespoke subsystems and integrations
- Overseeing training and professional development requirements of the team
- Direct line management of a team, including performance management, development and coaching
- Effectively engaging with and managing the performance of third-party providers
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for a talented line manager with a passion for providing solutions in a dynamic and changing environment.
It is essential you have the following:
- Salesforce Administrator ADM201 Certification
- Experience of successfully leading a technical team in designing, developing, validating and supporting a customised Salesforce implementation
- Ability to demonstrate Salesforce Lead skills with prior experience of developing CRM capabilities and bespoke subsystems
- Prior experience in Agile development and project management methodologies
- Experience of Business and Systems Analysis
- Experience of validating systems in a highly regulated environment
- Understanding of IQ, OQ and PQ terminology
- Good understanding of development and system integrations
Where: Milton Keynes (Remote working options available)
Contract type: This is a full-time, permanent position
MRN are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
Data Protection – Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at the MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.
DBS Disclosure may be requested in the event of being offered the position. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances and background of the offence(s).