Our Continuous Improvement Office is responsible for the effective implementation of change within the business. The goal is to ensure that process and system changes are delivered in an agile way to provide a continuous flow of value to the business based on the strategic objectives and goals.
About the role…
The Scrum Master role operates within the Continuous Improvement Office and the aim is to ensure that business process changes move through the system in an agile way.
Here are somethings that the Scrum master will be accountable for:
- Ensure that all significant process change work is broken down into user stories for the various process developers.
- All interdependencies between user stories are mapped out within MRN ALM Systems.
- User stories are prioritised by Project Sponsors and are grouped by both project and releases
- All user stories are sized and organised by developers [BI, System and Process] accountable for each operational process.
- Check to see if the analysts and developers have mapped the current and next sprints in their pipelines
- Ensure that Sponsors are satisfied with the releases that are produced
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented people who like a challenge and who driven in applying agile principles in new ways, specifically process management rather than system management.
People who like to solve complex problems and who can adapt to changing priorities is also a must.
It’s Essential you have the following:
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artefacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (SAFe, Scrum, DSDM etc.)
- Familiarity with change management techniques
- Experience in operational process improvement and development
- Interest in business and operations improvement
Please not that this is not an IT focused Scrum Master role. You will need to have an interest in the novel applications of agile outside of the IT industry, and have interest in business process mapping and supporting the identification of process efficiencies.
Role based: Milton Keynes, with flexible working options
Contract type: Permanent/ Full Time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.