Our Continuous Improvement Office is accountable for the effective implementation of change within the business. The goal is to ensure that process and system changes are delivered in an agile way to provide a continuous flow of value to the business based on the strategic objectives and goals.
About the role…
The Senior Continuous Improvement Analyst will facilitate the completion of change management projects by conducting the high-level scoping and planning responsibilities for new change ideas. This will include facilitating RAPIDS and gathering requirements, breaking down the development outcomes into high level plans with appropriately sized deliverables, and working with the Analysts and Scrum Master to agree detailed development plans.
In this role, you will be required to work effectively with colleagues across all functions and seniority levels. This role is about understanding the impacts of change requests across the business and ensuring that complex problems are broken down into manageable sized development pieces to allow an agile approach to change and provide continuous value back to the business.
Some duties will include:
- Run RAPIDS and conduct impact analysis for large change requests and development opportunities
- Ensure all impacted functions and stakeholders are involved in project discussions
- Effectively plan and outline project scopes and deliverables based on impact analysis and sponsor ideas
- Lead the planning and outlining of project scopes
- Breakdown and allocate development deliverables to Analysts
- Maintain oversight of projects after handing over development plans to the Analysts
- Serve as the initial line of support for the Analysts and provide guidance on challenging development activity
- Attend and chair project and meetings as required
- Utilize continuous improvement tools and techniques to support the Sponsor and Developers to effectively implement change
- Support analysts to utilize continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Work with the Scrum Master in sprint planning and maintaining visibility of sprint progress
- Work closely with the Continuous Improvement Manager to provide oversight and visibility of the change portfolio
- Support the Continuous Improvement Manager in making decisions and overseeing activities for the release of improvement project deliverables
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented people who can adapt to changing priorities quickly and effectively, who are detail-focused and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
It’s Essential you have the following:
- Prior experience in a change management environment
- Proven track record of implementing large change initiatives
- Experience scoping projects and identifying change impact across a business
- Agile experience is also preferred
Role based: Milton Keynes, with flexible working options
Contract type: Permanent/ Full Time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.