MRN is the largest and most experienced global provider of community-based trials and site nurse support solutions for the clinical trials industry.
About the role…
As a Senior Contracts Associate your primary duties include negotiating customer contracts and processing change in scopes. You will also be responsible for supporting the generation of client contracts across all MRN services globally.
- Drafting contracts and developing budgets in line with agreed proposals and scope
- Liaison with the Commercial Development Team, Client and Operational Group Heads to define and document scope of work
- Managing the protocol review process post award
- Review of customer comments of drafted contract documents, ensuring risks to MRN are minimised
- Review and negotiation of customer contract language, in conjunction with Contracts Manager & Director Contracts & Risk
- Finalization of contracts and ensuring all appropriate signatures are obtained
- Contract filing and tracking
- Updating CRM system
- Supporting and advising more junior members of the contracts team and other company stakeholders
Change in Project Scope:
- Point of contact for Operations as changes in scope are identified
- Amendment of budgets in line with change in scope requirements
- Ensuring changes in scope are reviewed and approved
- Provision of Client documentation for issue via Operations or Business Development teams as appropriate.
- Tracking and reporting of change in scope activity to Executive Management Team.
- Participation in continuous review and updating of budgeting tools and pricing models.
- Participation and contribution to commercial development meetings as appropriate.
- Working at all times as part of the MRN Team, always promoting MRN
- Degree in legal, life science, pharmacy, nursing or relevant discipline.
- Previous experience in the drug development industry
- Basic understanding of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Clinical Trial Methodology (CTM)
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Highly computer literate, including MS Office software.
- Excellent attention to detail and drive quality.
- Excellent organizational, planning, resource and general management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates collaborative behaviours.
- Results orientated
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer and solution focused
- Focus on quality with a drive for operational excellence
- Change management