About the role…
As the Senior Resource Analyst at MRN, you will establish, develop and continually refine a resource management system for use across the Operational Management Group. The solution will include software, tools and processes, specifically designed to continually drive effective capacity planning and resource utilisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing a resource management system that provides insights and recommendations based on various operational scenarios
- Identifying key data points for resource management and collaborating cross-functionally to create mechanisms to utilize the available data across the organisation
- Partnering closely with key stakeholders to gather resource management requirements and develop an understanding of supply and demand across functions
- Working with the internal IT teams to develop or purchasing software solution as appropriate
- Creating, analysing, and reporting on resource demand and utilisation to senior level stakeholders, including C-Suite
- Clearly communicating resource management outputs and making robust, evidence-based resource recommendations
- Partnering with the Business Intelligence team to automate reporting through platforms such as PowerBI
- Ensuring prompt and appropriate escalation of resource management issues to mitigate risk
- Support the wider PMO team in the creation and analysis of all operational group metrics, including portfolio performance, resourcing, and financial forecasts
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for a talented and experienced Resource Management Analyst with the ability to interpret, analyse and report resourcing data that will drive organisational performance and efficiencies.
It’s essential you have the following:
- Experience of working in in a similar Resource Analyst role, ideally within a high growth environment.
- Previous hands-on experience of working with Workforce Planning and Resource Management tools and systems is an absolute must.
- Solid experience in activities that involve data collation, quality, analysis, interpretation, and reporting.
- The ability to effectively deliver in a commercial setting with a true focus on data
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills, including with senior stakeholders
Where: Milton Keynes (with fully remote and flexible working options available)
Contract type: This is a full-time, permanent position
MRN are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.