The Quality Management team oversee different activities and tasks within MRN to ensure that services offered, as well as the means used to achieve them, are consistent. The team are responsible to achieve and maintain the desired level of quality within the organization.
About the role…
As an experienced Sr Compliance Associate you will contribute to the strategic design, implementation and delivery of quality management and quality assurance to the MRN global and local operational teams. You will ensure all functions, programs and projects for the MRN (and all partners) at all locations are working in compliance with MRN’s quality standards and written procedures, Health Authority (HA) guidelines and regulations, and local laws.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for individuals who are highly committed to quality. You must be process focused, results driven, analytical, and able to forensically examine documentation for errors and uncover non-compliance. Strong influencing skills is also key for this role.
It’s essential you have:
- A Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using quality management systems
- Working knowledge of established project management tools
- Experience working in a clinical research environment with strong working knowledge of ICH-GCP regulations
- Working knowledge of the drug development process, quality assurance procedures and policies, and quality evaluation techniques
- Knowledge of the clinical trials regulations, auditing and inspection process.
Role based: Deerfield, IL with flexible working options
Contract type: Permanent/Full time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.