Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our talented team in Chicago as a Study Training Associate!
As a Study Training Associate, you will be responsible for coordinating the on-boarding, training and retraining of clinical home trial support professionals.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Previous experience of working within a professional office environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
• High level of proficiency with IT (specifically using Microsoft Office applications – intermediate level user of Excel or above)
• Knowledge and experience of data entry and tracking
Due to the nature of the role, you must:
• Have the ability to organize and prioritize workloads effectively
• Have a high level of discretion, tact and diplomacy
• Be friendly, calm and patient with a helpful nature, even when working to tight deadlines!
Why join us?
• A competitive basic salary
• Generous annual leave
• Wider benefits including life insurance, health insurance and more
• An inclusive and collaborative working culture
• Fantastic opportunities for future growth and career progression
As a Study Training Associate, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Tracking nurse training progress to ensure nurses are trained and signed off in a timely manner;
• Liaising with the vendor country leads for identification of suitable healthcare professionals (HcP).
• Arranging access to training portal and training modules (MRN TEC)
• Marking manually administered test papers
• Following up with HcP on any outstanding training and training documentation
• Provide daily updates to the project teams on nurse training progress
• Producing weekly reports on training metrics
• Producing daily reports on HcP documents due for a visit assessment quality check
• Formatting new documents in PowerPoint, Word and Excel as required
• Weekly Nursing division meeting scheduling and minute taking.
• Other administration tasks as required by the nursing services team.