Founded in 2006, MRN is an innovative, market-leading, global provider of community-based trials and site nurse support solutions for the clinical trials industry.
About the role…
The Supplies Associate will support with the management and delivery of supplies in support of Home Trial Support studies within the Operations division.
They will act as a point of contact for the Project Support Associates in relation to study supplies requirements and provide and operational support for general oversight of supplies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organise stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize supplies storage space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Supports the Supplies Manager with the planning, management and co-ordination of all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand
- Improving the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- Monitoring storage conditions e.g. temperature control, stock rotation and monitoring stock expiry dates
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who demonstrate enthusiasm, who like solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer solutions.
It’s Essential you have following:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or other supplies packing environment
- Have good familiarity with MS Word & Excel
- Have strong planning skills
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Confident telephone manner
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
Where: Milton Keynes
Contract type: This is a full-time, 6 month Fixed Term Contract position
MRN are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
Data Protection – Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at the MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.
DBS Disclosure may be requested in the event of being offered the position. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances and background of the offence(s).