As the Talent Acquisition Advisor in the EU, you will successfully manage the engagement, attraction, and selection of new research nurses in support of the company growth strategy in partnership with the MRN Talent Acquisition Team.
This role sits within our Internal Nursing Network (INN) team who have the overall accountability to deliver MRN operations efficiently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, in designing a selection matrix that optimizes advertising and sourcing channels
- Completion of initial screening calls to qualify potential candidates, ensuring they meet the desired requirements and are fully briefed on the opportunity
- Scheduling and supporting the interview process, ensuring fairness and consistency
- Once successful candidates are identified, partnering with MRN People Team to ensure completion and return of required documentation in a timely manner
- Partnering with qualified, external Vendor Partners when required to support onboarding and allocation of projects.
- Proactively creating and engaging a qualified talent pool for future hiring needs
- Continually review and research new ways of working to ensure the continued success of attraction methods and processes
- Contributing to the proactive search to enhance the presence of MRN as an Employer of Choice in the EU and ensure an excellent candidate experience every time
- Notify unsuccessful candidates of the decision and obtaining feedback on the process and their candidate experience
- Ongoing and continuous communications with the Global Head of Talent Acquisition and Director of INN to ensure an in-depth understanding of the current and future recruitment requirements.
- Completion of weekly recruitment updates with the Global Head of Talent Acquisition team to share progress, updates, challenges, and ideas for continuous improvements
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who have the ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritize a complex workload is a must.
It’s essential you have the following:
- Prior experience of successfully attracting, selecting and onboarding Nursing professionals within the EU (ideally temporary or contract recruitment)
- Good understanding of the healthcare arena (ideally within clinical trials or homecare) and key recruitment challenges
- In-depth and current knowledge of EU working regulations and country specific guidelines
- Exceptional stakeholder management capabilities – internal and external
- Experience on delivering a best-in-class candidate experience
- Previous use of a wide range of attraction and recruitment channels, techniques, and platforms is essential
- Good level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- A minimum of 3 European languages is required – ideally German, Spanish and English (French would be an advantage)
Role based: Germany or Spain
Contract type: Permanent/ Full time
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.