The key focus of the Vendor Contracts team is to select, onboard and manage the ongoing performance of a wide range of new vendors in disciplines such as nursing, couriers, equipment providers and external services. These relationships are critical to ensuring the successful implementation of our decentralised clinical trial projects around the globe.
About the role…
As a Vendor Contracts Associate, you will be leading the search and qualification of new vendors, collating and analysing the required data. You will attend meetings with MRN colleagues and Vendor teams and participate in the assessment of information and related decisions on Vendor Governance. You will build trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with vendors, maximising contract opportunities for both parties. Once engaged, you will continue to partner with vendors to finalise project scope, create RFP documentation and costings requirements, resulting in final negotiations, agreement and the execution of contracts.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who thrive in a busy, commercial environment and who possess the natural ability to influence and persuade others.
It is essential that you have:
- A degree (ideally science related) or equivalent by experience
- Basic knowledge of procurement processes or experience of managing vendor relationships
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively influence others
- Experience of using a CRM or equivalent supplier database
- Good familiarity with MS Word & Excel
- Basic knowledge of the clinical trials environment would be a distinct advantage or a keen interest to develop in this highly engaging area!
Role based: Milton Keynes with flexile working options
Contract type: Permanent/Full-time
MRN are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.