About the role…
We are now looking for a talented Vendor Contracts Associate to join our team. As the Vendor Contracts Associate you will be responsible for ensuring contracts are in place with vendors prior to work commencing on projects and ensure that operational vendors are assessed, approved, and governed in line with companywide documented practices. Provide expertise as needed within the MRN and support the Vendor & Contracts Management Team as required.
The Vendor Contracts Associate will be responsible for.
- Search for new vendors as per company requirements and forecasting
- Build relationship with vendors to maximise cost and contract opportunity benefit for both parties along with understand local regulatory environment, limitations, and vendor service capabilities.
- Work with Vendor to complete qualification, assessment, and collation of required documentation
- Set up and manage required meetings with MRN colleagues and Vendor personnel.
- Negotiate with vendor to agree and execute contract.
- Reconcile and resolve vendor invoicing issues and internal teams.
- Manage equipment & supplies provided for projects and track using Asset tracking system.
- General administration duties as and when required.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for highly analytical and numerate individuals who thrive in a busy environment with the following requirements.
- Experience of procurement process & vendor management
- The ability to professionally influence & communicate with internal stakeholders and effectively engage with external vendors.
- The ability to effectively analyse and articulate data
- Excellent planning skills with a positive approach to embracing change and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Use of MS Office, specifically MS Word and MS Excel (intermediate level)
- Prior experience of using Salesforce or another CRM platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent – science based would be beneficial.
- Basic knowledge of the clinical trials environment
Why Join us?
At MRN we offer a number of benefits designed to promote your work-life balance and make your time at MRN enjoyable and rewarding. We encourage all our employees to be ambitious, and offer great training, mentoring and career development opportunities.
Our core benefits include:
- generous paid leave (including an additional day off for your birthday)
- medical and life insurance cover
- pension/401k scheme
- bonus scheme
We also know how important health and wellbeing are and offer free independent 24/7 help and advice for work and home related challenges: as well as physical wellbeing support and online 24/7 access to healthcare professionals. MRN respect people’s different working preferences and the need for a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote working.
So, what’s next… If this sounds like you and you’d like to learn more, we would love to hear from you! Please click ‘apply now’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MRN is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity. Our aim is to ensure your application, interview process and transition to MRN is simple and personal. If you require any adjustments for any part of the application process, or to perform the essential functions of a position, please get in touch.
Data Protection – Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at the MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.