Founded in 2006, MRN is an innovative, market-leading Clinical Trial Support Organization in the field of international community focused clinical trial delivery. From inception we have delivered novel solutions using our specialized expertise and creative approaches. We support Drug Developers, Health Organizations and Investigators to accelerate the drug development process.
Pre-2020 MRN had been growing at a rate making us one of the fastest growing UK-owned Healthcare firms. MRN had been designed with innovation, process development and recruitment/training systems built to manage high growth rates.
As the pandemic hit, we saw industry-wide clinical trials collapsing and the urgent need to move many into a decentralized model. As we had the processes, systems and personnel to manage significant growth, MRN stepped up to the plate and delivered.
To deliver we recruited, trained and deployed more personnel in 2020 than we had employed 3 years ago. We are managing, despite all of the issues COVID-19 still causes, to successfully complete over 1,600 home trial visits per month. This has been due to our systems, processes and, most of all, the dedication and hard work of our passionate employees and allies who believe in the DCT model as the future of clinical research.
We continue to grow, providing more patients with the opportunity to have access to novel IMP, to participate in clinical research, for studies to recruit and retain more patients in the time allotted, and build for the future.
Dr Graham Wylie
Dr Graham Wylie
Our Periodic Table of Decentralized Trial Elements
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our focus is supporting clinical research delivery, by helping patients participate in trials while remaining in their communities, wherever they live around the world. We reduce the inconvenience and disruption of visits to investigator sites by reducing the number of those visits. When visits need to be undertaken we make the process as efficient and convenient as possible. We enhance patient enrolment, recruitment and retention.
As the largest international provider of specialist community clinical trial support, our services set the benchmarks for high-quality and innovative delivery. MRN is at the core of the clinical trial market and everything we do is always focused on the patient. Increased patient centricity is changing clinical research. This is, and always will be, a core part of MRN’s DNA.
At MRN we understand the complexities of today’s clinical trial environment and the burden this places on patients, clients and sites.
Our services are designed to ease these burdens, from community researchers through to investigator site professional support, accelerating patient recruitment and retention.
We work to maximize the efficiency of clinical trials for drug developers, by improving the patient’s experience, no matter where their community is in the world.
MRN provides a platform for mainstream implementation of decentralized clinical trials. These are designed to speed up research and make them efficient, bringing drugs to the market quicker for our customers and patients who volunteer to take part in the trials we support.
We want to see the democratization of clinical trials to ensure a breadth and depth of research participation that will strengthen the data and bring more robust drugs to market faster.
Everything we do at MRN centers around our five core values:
- Human – Putting people first is our top priority. People are at the front and center of what we do; we are responsive, hard-working, dedicated and compassionate in equal measure, in our support of, and interactions with, our customers, patients and our colleagues.
- Ingenious – As innovators we are driven to find solutions, never ceasing to look for better, more agile ways to deliver; we are pioneers in our field – constantly adapting and evolving to ensure that we continue to lead.
- Allies – We work together as teams and allies with all our stakeholders. Listening, sharing and collaborating are integral to all of our interactions – with our colleagues, our customers and our partners. We know that we are more than the sum of our parts – every contribution is important, and every voice is heard.
- Open – We believe being transparent and honest drives quality. Our communications with our customers and our colleagues are open and transparent; we encourage ideas and discussion, respecting others, operating ethically, and always staying true to our word.
- Challenging – Making a difference is what counts. As pioneers in our sector we will always challenge the standard view, and ourselves, if there is a better way of doing things. We are passionate about sharing our knowledge and expertise; we are proud to be part of our customers’ missions to improve and save lives. We are constantly striving to make a positive impact on the world.
MRN are always looking for experienced team members, who are keen to explore new projects and motivated to embrace new ideas and challenges, in our offices world-wide. If you think you would fit with our team please take a look at our current opportunities and get in touch.