We recently collaborated with SnapIoT, Intereview IRB and Clincloud to engage our audience in a conversation about decentralized clinical trial services.
Dr. Graham Wylie, CEO at MRN, provided attendees with:
- An overview of the value of Home Trial Support (HTS)
- The best trials and visits for HTS services
- How HTS can integrate with other services to deliver a variety of different visits
- How MRN is responding to Covid-19
- Considerations for protocol design
Listen to the full webinar here.
Webinar Learning objectives
- Compare innovative methods to keep study patients engaged in the COVID-19 environment
- Assess new ideas on “remote clinic visits” to maintain a continuous flow of data from study patients
- Explore utilizing telemedicine to support patient engagement, consent, assessments and comprehension for continuity during COVID-19
- Evaluate various use cases that keep patients engaged in remote clinical trial models
- Examine home nursing models for physical examinations and sample collection
- Use IRB recommended practices to support progress in a COVID-19 research environment