Do you enjoy working on a range of projects and with different teams? Do you want to be part of an innovative & people orientated company? Then MRN could be the one for you!
At MRN, our focus is on increasing accessibility to clinical trials for a diverse population of patients. We achieve this by utilizing the Decentralized Clinical Trial (DCT) model, which involves conducting trials directly in the patient’s communities. For decentralized trials to be accessible to all patients, it’s essential to have a diverse workforce. A diverse workforce brings various perspectives and experiences that can help identify and address potential participation barriers. At MRN, we value diversity and want to hear from people who represent our diverse patient population.
About the role…
We are now looking for a talented Clinical Research Lead to join our team. As a Clinical Research Lead, you will provide the clinical knowledge and expertise required to enable MRN to deliver its services to clinical trial participants safely, effectively, and consistently. This role provides support to the healthcare professionals (HCP) and activities related to recruitment, onboarding, training, and Home Trial Support (HTS) visit delivery that enables MRN to deliver its services globally. This will include using clinical skills, including supervision skills which will involve assessing HCP suitability, providing HCP training, clinical support of HCPs during HTS visits and post-delivery.
The Clinical Research Lead will be responsible for:
- To work alongside the Project Manager ensuring the effective delivery of the MRN service, responsible for overseeing all clinical aspects of the service at portfolio level.
- Responsibility for providing input into the Site Professional Support service from a clinical perspective, where the service requires it.
- To take responsibility for all clinical aspects of HTS project set-up.
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the service by healthcare professionals (HCP), such as nurses.
- To assess the feasibility of conducting the HTS service in a community setting from opportunity through to delivery of the service.
- Report to internal audiences on the project status from a clinical perspective – regular review of status and outstanding issues, safety concerns, adverse events, and risk analyses.
- Participate in clinical trial meetings or conferences nationally and internationally.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for a talented leader who has strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive and productive relationships. As a Line Manager, you need to be able to make clinical decisions, determine and implement effective action plans and providing coaching to your team. Being highly organised and having a problem-solving approach to your work is key for this role.
We are interested to hear from individuals with the following experience:
- Degree level qualification in a nursing discipline, which is recognised in the country of residence.
- Proven track record of clinical care delivery & supervision in a nursing discipline.
- Clinical research experience, which can cover a variety of roles (e.g., research nursing, operational and/or project management).
- Able to make clinical decisions, determine and implement effective action plans.
- Knowledge of ICH Good Clinical Practice/GxP, comprehensive understanding and the application of nursing and pharmacology practices and processes
Where: This role will be office/home based (remote and hybrid working options are available).
Contract Type: This is a Full-time, Permanent position
Why Join us?
At MRN we offer a number of benefits designed to promote your work-life balance and make your time at MRN enjoyable and rewarding. We encourage all our employees to be ambitious, and offer great training, mentoring and career development opportunities.
Our core benefits include:
- generous paid leave (including an additional day off for your birthday)
- medical and life insurance cover
- pension / 401(k) scheme
- bonus scheme
We also know how important health and wellbeing are and offer free independent 24/7 help and advice for work and home related challenges: as well as physical wellbeing support and online 24/7 access to healthcare professionals. MRN respect people’s different working preferences and the need for a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote working.
So, what’s next… If this sounds like you and you’d like to learn more, we would love to hear from you! Please click ‘Apply Now’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MRN is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity. Our aim is to ensure your application, interview process and transition to MRN is simple and personal. If you require any adjustments for any part of the application process, or to perform the essential functions of a position, please get in touch.
Data Protection – Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at the MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.
DBS Disclosure may be requested in the event of being offered the position. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances and background of the offence(s).